Mackay, Mackay & Coalfields QLD
Mining – Engineering & Maintenance (Mining, Resources & Energy)
Chess Electrics provides electrical and refrigeration services to the mining, oil and gas industries. Carrying out maintenance, shutdowns, and major projects throughout Queensland. If you have a proven safety record and pride yourself on high standards, then we are looking for you to join our team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assistance with reporting and compiling reports
- Project Programming (Microsoft Project, Primavera P6)
- Updating of schematics
- ITPs, ITRs, MDRs, and all project commissioning documentation
- Quality Assurance of information and documentation
- Attending site visits for surveying and asset inspection
- Contract administration
Skills & Experience:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 5 years’ post grade experience in the relevant field
- Electrical project experience
- Microsoft Project
- Primavera P6 (not essential)
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Willing to work as part of the team.
- A working knowledge of the fundamental requirements of electrical engineering.
- Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11 Statement of Attainment and/or BMA Core
- Drivers License
- Local to the Central Queensland Area
Chess embraces hybrid work arrangements to create a work environment focused on well-being, flexibility and productivity where Chess people can thrive, this supports the diverse needs of our workforce while balancing the benefits of remote working with the value of face-to-face collaboration in the office.
There may be government or client requirements which require an up-to-date COVID-19 vaccination for this position.
Chess is an equal opportunity employer, and we want everyone to be able to fully participate in our recruitment process. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people of all identities.
Please follow the link below to Apply for this role